The She Births Show:
A story of true love, conscious conception, intense fear of birth, motherline death, three parents and a short intense labour.
Today’s podcast is a beautiful story of love, magic, loss and ecstasy.
Lauren Godfrey-Love and Lauren Fitzgerald-Love, both meditation teachers, share the story of their daughter’s birth, Goldie and all the moments that led up to her arrival.
This is much more than a birth story.
We talk about conceiving during COVID across multiple borders with a Goldies’ Dad, Lauren G’s mum passing away during pregnancy and the inclusion of her spirit at the birth.
In this episode we also discuss:
* How a partner’s fear and distress can arise during birth from their own birthing imprints.
* The benefit of working with skilled midwives to help malposition during labour
* Getting postpartum support when family and friends are not around
* Maori traditions
* ‘Micro-dosing’ online birth education to gently address intense fear of childbirth
* The impact a Soul Mama Circle has had in processing the mind-body and soul shifts as Lauren journeys into matrescence
I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did. I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate motherhood this Mother’s Day than with a double mumma family.
Thank you for sharing your love and family so beautifully with us Lauren G and Lauren F.
+ Connect with the Lauren G and Lauren F at:
+ Thom Knoles Vedic Meditation retreat all attended in India: thomknoles.com
+ Lauren’s lgbtqtia+ midwife Arlene in New Zealand: https://www.empwr.nz/whoweare
+ The She Births Online childbirth class the Love’s did can be found here: shebirths.com/online-birthing-classes/full-online-course
+ The Soul Mama Circle (mothers group with meaning) Lauren recommended is: shebirths.com/mothers-groups
The post The Love’s Beautiful Birth Story: A story of true love, conscious conception, intense fear of birth, motherline death, three parents and a short intense labour. appeared first on shebirths.com.